2023 Bango’s Pass Program Sweepstakes
(1) No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
(2) Eligibility: The 2023 Bango’s Pass Program Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of Wisconsin who are, at the time of entry, (a) eighteen (18) years of age or older; and (b) a holder of a Bango’s Pass as part of MBL’s (defined below) Bango’s Pass Program. Employees of Milwaukee Bucks, LLC (“MBL”) (owner and operator of the National Basketball Association (“NBA”) franchise known as the Milwaukee Bucks (the “Bucks”), the NBA and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc. (collectively, the “NBA Entities”), SocialSweet Inc. (“Sweet”), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees, agents, marketing agencies, and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) (all together, the “Released Parties”), are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations.
(3) How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Term (defined below), an eligible entrant may enter by one (1) of the following methods:
(A) Online Entry: Go to https://perks.sweet.io/bucks and click on the banners, buttons, and/or links to access the online entry form for the Sweepstakes. By successfully transmitting a completed entry form during each Sweepstakes Term (defined below) as directed, you will automatically receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. Entrants must fully complete and submit all non-optional data requested on the online registration form to be eligible. All non-winning eligible entries from the first Drawing Date (defined below) will rollover and remain eligible for all, if any, remaining Drawing Dates.
(B) Mail-in Entry: An eligible entrant may print his/her name, mailing address, city, state, zip code, phone number, email address, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) on a 3x5 inch card and mail it in a postage-paid envelope to 2023 Bango’s Pass Program Sweepstakes, Milwaukee Bucks, LLC, 1543 N. 2nd Street, 6th Floor, Milwaukee, WI 53212. Entries must be legibly hand-written.
(4) Sweepstakes Term: The Sweepstakes will commence on March 14, 2023 at 12:00am Central Time and will end on April 4, 2023 at 11:59pm Central Time (the “Sweepstakes Term”). All online entries must be received by 11:59pm Central Time on April 4, 2023 and mail-in entries must be postmarked during the Sweepstakes Term and received by MBL on or before the earliest Drawing Date (defined below).
(5) Prizewinners Selection: On or about each drawing date set forth in the table below (each, a “Drawing Date”), one (1) potential prizewinner will be chosen randomly from all eligible entries received as of the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Term and will win one (1) Prize (defined below) associated with such Drawing Date, as determined by MBL in its sole discretion.
Number of Winners
Prize Description and ARV
April 10, 2023
Two (2) game tickets to the first (1st) Bucks home playoff game during Round 1 (i.e., Eastern Conference First Round and not any “play-in” game) of the 2023 NBA Playoffs at Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (ARV: $350.00)
April 10, 2023
Two (2) game tickets to the second (2nd) Bucks home playoff game during Round 1 (i.e., Eastern Conference First Round and not any “play-in” game) of the 2023 NBA Playoffs at Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (ARV: $350.00)
April 10, 2023
One (1) opportunity for a Winner and fourteen (14) guests to participate in one (1) pick-up basketball game on one (1) mutually agreed upon date at Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (ARV: $500.00)
April 10, 2023
One (1) Milwaukee Bucks jersey customized with a Winner’s name and desired number, subject to final approval of MBL (ARV: $150.00)
April 10, 2023
One (1) copy of Sports Illustrated, autographed by Giannis Antetokounmpo (ARV: $500.00)
April 10, 2023
One (1) Milwaukee Bucks jersey, autographed by Khris Middleton (ARV: $500.00)
April 19, 2023*
Two (2) game tickets to the third (3rd) Bucks home playoff game during Round 1 (i.e., Eastern Conference First Round and not any “play-in” game) of the 2023 NBA Playoffs at Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (ARV: $350.00)
April 19, 2023*
Two (2) game tickets to the fourth (4th) Bucks home playoff game during Round 1 (i.e., Eastern Conference First Round and not any “play-in” game) of the 2023 NBA Playoffs at Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (ARV: $350.00)
*Drawing Date subject to change based on the schedule of the first (1st) round of the 2023 NBA Playoffs and whether the game included as part of the Prize with respect to such Drawing Date will occur. For example, if Round 1 of the 2023 NBA Playoffs ends prior to a third (3rd) Bucks home playoff game during such round being scheduled to occur, then no drawing or Prize will be awarded with respect to such Drawing Date.
Each potential prizewinner will be notified by phone and/or email, as determined by MBL in its sole discretion, within seven (7) days after the Drawing Date (“Prize Notification”). Each potential prizewinner will have forty-eight (48) hours from the time of issuance of Prize Notification to respond to the Prize Notification (the “Required Response Time”). In the event that any potential prizewinner does not respond to the Prize Notification within the Required Response Time, declines a Prize or any portion thereof for any reason, or the Prize Notification is labeled as undeliverable, a disqualification will result, such Prize will be forfeited and, at MBL’s sole discretion and time permitting, alternate potential prizewinner(s), as applicable, may be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Term. Chances of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable drawing as set forth above. All non-winning eligible entries from the first Drawing Date will rollover and remain eligible for all, if any, remaining Drawing Dates.
Each potential prizewinner may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and return same, properly executed, within seven (7) days of issuance of a Prize. Failure to return a signed Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days may result in forfeiture of such Prize. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, each potential winner will be declared official winners of the Sweepstakes (each, a “Winner”; collectively, the “Winners”). The decisions of MBL are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
(6) Sweepstakes Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Each Winner will receive the prize set forth in the table above associated with the applicable Drawing Date (each, a “Prize”; collectively, the “Prizes”). All decisions relating to the Prizes, including the color(s), amount(s), size(s), material, edition, and specific player(s), if any and as applicable, shall be determined by MBL in its sole discretion. The ARV if all Prizes are awarded is $3,050.00. Each Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable to any other person including relatives or friends. Any attempt to transfer, assign, or sell any of the Prizes without the express written consent of MBL may result in forfeiture of any of the Prizes at MBL’s sole discretion.
All applicable U.S., federal, state, and local taxes, duties, or other taxes or fees are the sole responsibility of each Winner, who may be issued a 1099 IRS tax form for the ARV of such Winner’s Prize. The Prizes consist only of items specifically listed as part of the Prizes. The Prizes are not redeemable for cash. No cash alternative or Prize substitutions will be allowed except as determined by MBL, in its sole discretion. TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM THE GAME AND LODGING NOT INCLUDED. Each Winner’s, as applicable, guest(s) must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age), unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Game ticket locations awarded as part of the Prizes are subject to availability and determined by MBL in its sole discretion. Times, dates, and locations herein, including of Bucks games, are subject to change and cancellation outside of MBL’s control or in MBL’s sole discretion. If Bucks games are canceled, suspended, not completed, or not played for any reason, MBL has no further obligation to a Winner to replace or substitute games.
(7) Release: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to accept and abide by these Official Sweepstakes Rules and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of the Sweepstakes, rule interpretation, or award of a Prize shall be submitted to MBL, whose decision shall be binding and final. By participating, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Parties, Twitter, Inc. ("Twitter"), Facebook, Inc. ("Facebook"), Instagram, Inc. ("Instagram"), and Apple, Inc. and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives and advertising and promotion agencies from any injury, loss, or damage to any person, including death, or property due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly, to the acceptance or use/misuse of a Prize (or any portion thereof), participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, including travel related to the receipt or use of any Prize (or any portion thereof), or participation in the Sweepstakes.
MBL is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the Prizes, including erroneous appearance of qualification for a Prize, and under no circumstances will more than the stated number of Prizes be awarded. If for any reason MBL is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is severely undermined by any event including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, pandemic, quarantine, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike (including, but not limited to, by NBA players, owners, or referees), act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, then MBL shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Sweepstakes without any further obligation. If MBL, in its sole discretion, elects to so abbreviate the Sweepstakes, MBL reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award the Prize(s) from among all eligible entries received to date. All entries are the property of MBL and are not returnable.
The use of any automated devices in connection with the Sweepstakes is prohibited. MBL assumes no responsibility for computer system, hardware, software, or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, delayed computer transactions, or network connections, whether human, technical, or otherwise in nature. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY COMPUTERIZED SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, MBL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. MBL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, or other causes beyond its control corrupt the administration, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. MBL is not responsible for any injury or damage to any person’s computer or related equipment resulting from or relating to participation in the Sweepstakes or downloading any material related to the Sweepstakes. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. In the event of a dispute, the potential prizewinner may be required to provide proof that he or she is the authorized holder of the identified e-mail account.
(8) Publicity Release: In consideration for accepting the Prize, each Winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of such Winner’s name, photograph, voice, statement, and/or other likeness in any and all advertising, promotions, and/or any other publicity, in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, conducted by the Released Parties, except where prohibited by law.
(10) Disputes/Choice of Law: This Sweepstakes shall be exclusively governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to principles of conflicts of law.
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY STATE OR FEDERAL COURTS SITUATED IN MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN, (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (3) NO PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, MAY BE AWARDED (COLLECTIVELY, “SPECIAL DAMAGES”), AND (4) ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM SPECIAL DAMAGES AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE SUCH DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR INCREASED. WISCONSIN LAW, WITHOUT REFERENCE TO CHOICE OF LAW RULES, GOVERNS THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL ASPECTS RELATED THERETO.
(11) Winners’ List: For a list of the Winners’ names, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: 2023 Bango’s Pass Program Sweepstakes, 1543 N. 2ND Street, 6th Floor, Milwaukee WI 53212. Request must be received within thirty (30) days of the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Term.
(12) Sponsor: Milwaukee Bucks, LLC, 1543 N. 2nd Street, 6th Floor, Milwaukee, WI 53212.
(13) Apple, Inc. is not a sponsor of, or responsible for conducting, any Sweepstakes. All entry data provided online is provided to MBL and not to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. TWITTER, TWEET, RETWEET, and the Twitter logo are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates.
(14) SWEEPSTAKES VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.