Here you’ll learn how to change or reset your Sweet password.
When using third-party connections you’ll need to reset your login information with those services directly.
Accounts Created Directly with Sweet
If logged into your account:
1. Click this link to visit your profile page.
2. Click “Edit Profile”:
3. Enter your new password then click “Save”:
4. You’ll then be prompted to login again with your new password.
If you’re locked out of your account
1. Go to the homepage and click “LOG IN / SIGN UP” at the top-right:
2. Click “Forgot Password”:
3. Enter your phone number or email to reset:
4. Instructions will be sent to you via the chosen method.*
5. Enter your verification code and new password, then click “Continue”:
*If using an email address, be sure to check your spam or junk folder.