Disconnecting your Temple Wallet from a Sweet account is just as easy as it is to connect said wallet. You won't lose any of the Tezos NFTs still in that wallet. You simply will no longer be able to view them side-by-side with the NFTs in your Sweet wallet.
Follow this quick guide to disconnect your Temple Wallet from Sweet NFT. Remember that you can reconnect your Temple wallet at any time, simply return to our guide on connecting your Temple wallet to Sweet NFT to ensure you don't miss a step.
Disconnect Temple Wallet from Sweet
1. Open Chrome or Brave browser.
2. Tap on MetaMask browser extension icon.
3. Tap or click on Authorized DApps.
4. Tap on "X" next to Sweet.
5. Confirm the reset action by pressing the OK button.
And you are done. You can exit the browser extension and reload the sweet.io website.
Later, when you are ready to reconnect, check our guide on connecting your Temple wallet to Sweet NFT to ensure you don't miss a step.